Friday, July 27, 2018

Cozy Moments

The reason I chose the name, My Cozy Book Blog, is because I'm at the point in my life where "cozy" is just all the things to me. I love a rainy day at home with my husband, reading a good book, blogging, or watching a movie. I, like most people, struggle with the busyness of life. I'm trying to find more ways to rest and be present in the moment. "Cozy Moments" are posts that share links and/or images of all things cozy. Cheers!



Doesn't this make you crave a crisp fall evening? Coffee, sweaters, and a good book...ahh, heaven!


This picture makes me think of a little southern or English cottage. I love the purple flowers so much! And how about that adorable china tea cup? Precious!! 


Now, this is one of my favorites! It's Christmas time in a country cabin. You will find there are few things I love more than Christmas time. I can almost hear the firewood crackling and popping!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Cozy Book Blog Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon