Saturday, January 5, 2019

Cozy Moments: Links


Happy Saturday, readers! We have a beautiful day here...no rain FINALLY!! I love a good rainy day, but it has been raining on and off for the past several weeks, so it is nice to have a sunny day. I thought I would share some of my favorite links I've found lately. 

Links I Love: 

1. Every book lover's dream: A Historic Bookstore for Sale 

2. An Abandoned Gingerbread Castle   So beautiful and whimsical....hoping it will be saved! 

3. I love Anne's recommendations on Modern Mrs. Darcy. Here are 23 Books to Read in 2019

4. Want to ring in the new year with new home decor? This POST is for you. I know I often feel stuck when it comes to redecorating because I struggle to find my style and how that works with pieces we already own. This article will help! 

That's it for today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Cozy Book Blog Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon