Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday...After the End by Clare Mackintosh



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released.
I am an Amazon Associate member. By clicking on links on this blog and then purchasing something from Amazon, I will receive a small commission. Thank you!
I loved Clare Mackintosh's books, I See You and I Let You Go. While After the End sounds like it may be a different style of book, I'm excited to add it to my TBR list! 
Image and Summary from Clare Mackintosh's website 

Max and Pip are the strongest couple you know. They’re best friends, lovers—unshakable. But then their son gets sick and the doctors put the question of his survival into their hands. For the first time, Max and Pip can’t agree. They each want a different future for their son.
What if they could have both?
A gripping and propulsive exploration of love, marriage, parenthood, and the road not taken, After the End brings one unforgettable family from unimaginable loss to a surprising, satisfying, and redemptive ending and the life they are fated to find. With the emotional power of Jodi Picoult’s My Sister’s Keeper, Mackintosh helps us to see that sometimes the end is just another beginning.
Published on June 25, 2019
Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

Samantha@WLABB said...

I read two other books by Mackintosh and they were outstanding. I have put this one off, because it sounds very different from her previous books, but I feel like I will read it at some point, because her writing is great.

My Cozy Book Blog said...

I loved her other books that I read, too, Samantha. I read I See You and I Let You Go. I thought both were good, but I especially enjoyed I See You. I read the entire book on a road trip to Washington, D.C. I'm curious to see if I will enjoy this one since it sounds like it is going to be a different style. I'm hopeful, though!

Post a Comment

 

My Cozy Book Blog Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon