Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Cozy Moments


I love this image of this majestic oak tree. It reminds me of the trees at my grandparent's farm. How peaceful is it to just look at all that glorious green? I can almost feel a soft breeze rustling the leaves. Ahhh.... Do you feel yourself starting to relax? Feel the sun on your skin. Perfect early summer day...


Now, this is Christmas all way. Red candles, Christmas lights...I close my eyes and can hear a crackling fire in the background. It feels warm, safe, holy. The most wonderful time of the year. 



This photo looks fun and flirty. What kind of drink is this? A fluffy, sweet coffee? How cute are those heart cookies? This photo makes me want to curl up on the sofa and watch a cutesy Hallmark movie or rom-com. 

Hope these images give you a much needed mental break in your day. I believe images are powerful, and we all need a cozy moment in our day. What images do you associate with coziness and comfort? 

4 comments:

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I’d love to be sitting under that tree right now. (Preferably while eating those cookies.)

Aj @ Read All The Things!

My Cozy Book Blog said...

LOL! Yes! Those cookies do look amazing....

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

Great pictures! I think they all represent coziness quite well. :-)

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

My Cozy Book Blog said...

Thank you, Nicole:)

Post a Comment

 

My Cozy Book Blog Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon