Saturday, August 18, 2018

Cozy Moments: Links




Good morning!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Here are some links from around the internet that I find interesting:

Living a Romantic Lifestyle
I love The Silver Petticoat blog because it promotes romance in entertainment. I love browsing the site for book and movie recommendations. This is their manifesto on how to live a more romantic, joyful, optimistic life.

Under the Tuscan Sun Fixer Upper
Will someone please restore this Italian villa to its former glory? So sad to see it vandalized!

14 Most Anticipated Fall Romances 
Yay for new fall romances!

All 339 Books Referenced in "Gilmore Girls"
I loved the original Gilmore Girls series and loved that Rory was such a reader! This list details all the books she read during the entire series. Wouldn't it be fun to work your way through this list?



2 comments:

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

Wow, 339 books in Gilmore Girls! That's pretty impressive!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

My Cozy Book Blog said...

I know, right? Lots and lots of books quietly featured on that show!

Post a Comment

 

My Cozy Book Blog Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon